Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to Astoria Riveriside Park


Astoria Riverside Park has a hidden style with unparalleled customer service and admenities . Come tour our unique metropolitan style living communitiy and rest easy knowing you are now home. Live here knowing you never need to leave home-you have it all! Don't miss out on our amazing move in specials. Enjoy the hidden essence of what our beautiful homes have to offer. We have brand new one, two and three bedroom apartment homes designed with an expression of true craftsman style living. We are close to I-85/ I-75, I-20 and I-285. Astoria Riverside PArk is close to shopping, dining and entertainment. The architecture seamlessly blends with the new upcoming surrounding neighborhood and the interior sets an unprecedented sense of luxury. Astoria's club quality amenities make coming home a treat. Our apartments feature: /Controlled Access Entry Gates/State -of -the-art Fitness Studio/Cyber Cafe/Gourmet Coffee Bar/Surf & Sun Poolside with Free Wi-Fi/ Beautiful Interiors/Minutes to Camp Creek Shopping/Oversized Closets/ Vaulted Ceilings/ Clothes Care Facility/Covered Car Wash w/Vacuum/Minutes From I-85, I-75, I-285, I-20 and Downtown Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment